16 December 2008

One doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet

Come Friday, Mr spok's teleported to planet weekend where things that you normally don't talk about back at "The Enterprise" happens . This weekend it was all Juno.

It all began with a chair.

You're a part time lover and a full time friend
The monkey on you're back is the latest trend

Here is the church and here is the steeple
We sure are cute for two ugly people

We both have shiny happy fits of rage
I want more fans, you want more stage

Growing up with a few bumps along the way

You are always trying to keep it real
I'm in love with how you feel

I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a train
I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side

The complications what we assume that are necessary

The pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive me
So why can't, you forgive me?


But still I don't see what anyone sees in anyone else .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have commented