25 April 2010

The deaf choir

I am no sucker for fad shows . And I have a bad tendency to fall asleep ten minutes in to a TV show.

Yet this one ,  I caught couple of weeks ago , really stayed in my mind .
The show is Glee. The song is Imagine .. done proud by John Lenon.

 I think he sang in a band with some insect’s name, married a japaneese girl and got shot. Some people take their music too seriously I guess .
Anyway  after remake after remake  and numerous cover versions later the song’s edge seemed to have dulled for me …then I heard this …The deaf choir singing….It drives the key message ……which is “imagine”.
Have a good Sunday

2 comments:

  1. another blog aggregator
    http://www.lankablogs.com/

    add ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool though.Visit my blog WWW.soviet14rashid.blogspot.com .I don't mind if you don't like it because im just starting and 14 years old

    ReplyDelete

Have commented